Saturday, January 5, 2013

Jr Master Gardeners

Forgot to post this for yesterday:

Beautiful day here in TN/GA. I’ve gotten a lot done today on jewelry and around the house. Lori is cooking away in the kitchen. Lately the menu has included stir fry, and it’s a good way to use up veggies, and get protein so that’ what we just had for lunch. Thanks Lori!

I hadn’t been off the mountain in a few days so yesterday I visited my parents. Dad and I were out driving around and stopped into the county extension office to see Tom Stebbins about my Master Gardener status, as well as talk about the Jr Master Gardener program Lori and I are starting/have started. He wants to make sure we’re using the resources we have available to make the program successful, and suggested more communication with other master gardeners so we can get the help we need. I see a powerpoint presentation coming.

Dad wants to take the MG program, but it's already full! He could teach it really. In fact, he talked to Tom about teaching tree grafting. I would love that. He's a good teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment