Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Accomplishments yesterday, Dec 3rd:

Monday was somewhat productive. We cleaned house, then we had a visit from Emily Franklin who is the other artisan who will be selling her things here at LMSH on Dec 11th. We were able to get a "Square" so we should be able to take credit cards for our Holiday Handmade Gift Party. That's so exciting! We'll also be able to take donations by credit cards now.

We use propane to heat water, cook, and dry our clothes when we can't use the clothesline and yesterday we had it refilled. It should last us a few months.

I was able to spend time on my personal business making bags for things once they are purchased. They don't take too long, but I'm not sure it's necessary to give people a bag for their jewelry. Lori says no, so I guess I'm wasting time. They're fun though.

Camilla and Noah were helpful and raked leaves. The yard looks so much better!

Lori saved more Marigold seeds. We'll have seeds to share!

I spent time brainstorming the new LMSH logo. This is a process for me. I can't just design something good overnight. Maybe I'm too close to this project and it will make designing the identity difficult. We'll see. I enjoy doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment